Steps involved in EPC projects
- Design & Engineering
- Project management
- Construction & Installation
- We Execute EPC “mega-projects” within budget and on schedule
- We Minimize construction delays due to lagging information, material or equipment.
- We Track progress and maintain contingency plans to stay on schedule.
- We Document project progress in terms of installed quantities.
- Grid connected PV System
- Hybrid Grid connected PV systems
- Off grid PV systems
Grid connected PV System
A grid-connected system allows you to power your home or small business deriving the solar energy from the sun and is connected to your electricity grid Any excess electricity you produce is fed back into the grid. When solar energy or sunshine is insufficient, electricity from the grid supplies your needs, eliminating the expense of power storage devices like batteries.
Off grid PV systemsOff-grid connected solar is a solar power system with battery backup.
Solar energy is utilized from the sun and the power is stored in the batteries.
During the evening or on rainy days when the sun isn’t shining you use the power stored in the batteries.
In case, the solar power system fails to provide sufficient power, power is derived from the electricity grid.
Hybrid Grid connected systemsA hybrid solar system combines the convenience of both Grid connected and Off grid system including the ability to earn Feed-In Tariff credits — with the extra peace of mind of a battery backup. This means that even during power cuts, you still have electricity.
Combining energy storage with a grid connection to your property, hybrid systems can provide the flexibility of being able to store the energy you generate during the day instead of feeding completely back to the grid. This stored energy can then be used in the evening instead of buying power back from ESCOMS
CAPEX:capital expenditures are provided by the rooftop owner.
CAPEX mode is the most common business model for solar deployment in India. In this model the consumer purchases the solar system, by making 100% of the payment upfront or financing the system, often through a bank.
The service provider is responsible for design, construction, operations, maintenance and commercial risks associated with the project.
RESCO:In Renewable Energy Service Company (RESCO) model capital expenditures are covered by third party.
A RESCO developer finances, design, procurement installs, commission, operates and maintains the rooftop solar power plant. The RESCO developer signs an agreement with the rooftop owner. The rooftop owners may consume the electricity generated, for which they have to pay a pre-decided tariff to RESCO developer on a monthly basis for the tenure of the agreement. Based on the consumption choice and requirement, the model is further divided into two types – Rooftop Leasing and Power Purchase Agreement (PPA).
- The RESCO constructs, owns, operates and transfers the ownership of the rooftop solar project after expiry of contract period (12 or 15 or 20Years) or as per agreed terms.
- Generally, transfer of ownership is made, once the RESCO has recovered its cost of capital and a suitable rate of return.
- After the transfer of ownership, the rooftop owner is responsible for O&M and he may choose to retain the services of the original RESCO or he may make his own arrangements for O&M requirements.
- RESCO will enter into lease agreement with the rooftop owner and set up the solar system on his roof.
- The rooftop owner will get an agreed amount of rent from the RESCO.
- The power generated can be either transmitted into Grid or may be provided to private procurer on agreed tariff
- Reliable and long life.
- Pumps the water when it’s needed most.
- Low labor and maintenance cost.
- No fuel costs.
Address: No.113, 2nd Cross,Pramod Layout,
Bengaluru Urban - 560039,Karnataka.